Pagina's

4 januari 2011

You makes me swoon



I love bags! I'm a total sucka for big beautiful bags! Soooo about 2 weeks ago I ordered a bag online (on sale! Yeah!).. A big slouchy bag! I loved slouchy bags since the Gucci Hobo bag. Today I received the bag...

Hmm the bag is HUGE and it's not the most flattering shape (it shows in pics)....
But I'll keep it, because the leather makes me swoon...*sigh*

Another bag in my way too big (but small if you only count my leather ones) bag collection..

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
*It may sound as if I hate the bag, nevertheless I love the bag as much as I love my other bags :) It just wasn't love at first sight


You might also like:



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen