Pagina's

13 januari 2011

Doritos

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
For real.. Why don't they sell Doritos Honey roasted in the Netherlands? Bought it a while ago in Antwerp and I like I like I like!

*just found out there are like another 50 flavours I didn't know the existence of...
1ST DEGREE BURN Blazin' Jalapeno, 2ND DEGREE BURN Fiery Buffalo, 3RD DEGREE BURN Scorchin' Habanero, BLAZIN' BUFFALO & RANCH, COLLISIONS Cheesy Enchilada and Sour Cream , COLLISIONS PIZZA CRAVERS and Ranch, LATE NIGHT ALL NIGHTER Cheeseburger,
LATE NIGHT Last Call Jalapeno Popper, LATE NIGHT Tacos AT MIDNIGHT, Salsa Verde,
Spicy Nacho, Spicy Sweet Chili, Toasted Corn....
Did you know?


You might also like:



1 opmerking:

nathan'o zei

I'm actually looking for these....I need it!!! ^^

Een reactie posten