Pagina's

21 juli 2010

My mom told me I looked like Michael Jackson

I have a lot of flats, pumps and boots, but no casual shoes. Shoes I can wear every season and wear whenever I don't feel like to be too girly. At first I wanted to buy sneakers, but my endless search brought me no perfect shoes. I just couldn't find ones that fit my style of clothes...
A few days ago I went to a market in Amsterdam and I found these cute patent leather shoes (for only 5 euros! What a bargain!!). I so have a weakness for patent... So had to take them with me. The other day I wore them with white socks, black trousers, black and white striped shirt and a marine blue blazer. My mom laughed and told me I looked like MJ with my shiny shoes and white socks.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
*RIP MJ


You might also like:



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen