Pagina's

16 juli 2010

Mestreech

Yesterday my best friend and I went to Maastricht. We did some window shopping, made some photos, had a lot of laughs and at the end of the day we went to a shisha lounge called Matuchi. It was the worst shisha lounge ever. The shisha was nice, but the GOT TO DO SOMETHING about the customer service (I've never been treated so rudely at a bar/lounge whatever) and the fact that you have to pay for (extra) charchaol.. w t f?! Never heard of that... It was my first time at Matuchi and probably my last! But we had a lot of fun together though :)
The weather was also great. No, I'm lying it wasn't great :p it was freaking too hot! Didn't expect that! It was freezing cold in Amsterdam (I really wanted to bring my scarve with me) and it was like tropical hot Maastricht... Yeah I know I'm complaining too much haha :p It may sound all bad, but it defiantly was not! I had a great day! There's something about Maastricht. It just feels like I'm in another country even though I'm not. Maastricht looks so not Dutch and the people don't really sound Dutch (when they talk in their dialect)..

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
*I made the photos with my manual focus lenses. I used my new 28mm f/2.8 and my 50mm f/2.8. I need to work on the focus.... -_-" I so need more patience


You might also like:



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen