Pagina's

7 juli 2010

50mm

This time I bought a 'new' old lens, but it's not for me (unfortunately). It's for my bf. But until he comes and get it... I'll have fun with it! It's a Auto Rikenon 50mm 1:1.7 and I like it. :)

Some random shots I made today with the lens.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
*no, I'm not crying or feel sad in the last photo. I wanted to make a photo of SOMEONE, but there wasn't much choice..


You might also like:



1 opmerking:

jmediadump zei

I see it can make some nice pics. Thnx in advance bebe :)

Een reactie plaatsen