Pagina's

16 juni 2010

My love for macro photography

And yesterday I bought another (old) lens! A Canon EF 35-70mm f/3.5-4.5 (I even got a body with it.. the EOS 850 :p). I had to test it right away! I lo-lo-love macro and this lens has a macro focusing ability so that's pretty nice! The perfect macro lens would be a Canon EF 100mm f/2.8 IS USM, but I'll settle for less untill I saved up enough (€729 -_-")..

Here are some first shots taken with the lens.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


You might also like:



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen