Pagina's

9 mei 2010

Schiermonnikoog

In the northern Netherlands are 5 inhabited islands (Wadden Islands). Every year in the autumn I go to the island Schiermonnikoog with my bfs family. It's a protected area and it's a very peaceful place. I seem to appreciate it more each year :) Can't wait to go there this year with my new camera! My bf will also have his camera so that will be fun!! Hopefully the weather will still be nice. As long as it doesn't rain it's fine with me.

Here are some photos from the past years.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Photos are taken with my (old) phone and my Canon compact camera


You might also like:



1 opmerking:

jmediadump zei

Can't wait for this year's autumn.

Een reactie plaatsen