Pagina's

10 mei 2010

Out my Window I

I just tried out different shutter speed, aperture and ISO, but same place

from left to right at 32mm:
f9, 30s, ISO 400 - f9, 15s, ISO 400
f5.6, 15s, ISO 200 - f14, 30s, ISO 200

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
*The window closed a bit, but my brains didn't figure that out at that time so I zoomed a bit.... -_-" so last photo 33mm
*Hmm I think I forgot to focus.... again... That's one of the things I forget almost every time I make a photo!

from left to right at 55mm f11, ISO 200...
..and shutterspeed: 0,4s - 1/5s - 1/8s

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us



**I JUST found out everyone can check the image details (shutterspeed, aperture, ISO, whitebalans etc.) out themselves.
Just click on the photo to enlarge. It will take you to Imageshack. On the right side you'll find "Image Details".


You might also like:



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen