Pagina's

12 mei 2010

Let your light shine! Shine within you so that it can shine on someone else

I couldn't resist to make some photos even though I was studying...

It was soooo cold today! I had to light up some tealights. I also drank a lot of hot tea :) I love Pickwick's tea 'Kruiden Wellness' with Mint,
Aloe Vera & Lime.

Can't wait for the sun to come through (again)! I need the sun to warm me up!

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


You might also like:



4 opmerkingen:

jmediadump zei

Cold? ... Today?

Cecilia zei

yeah! And it was very rainy and windy outside too!

jmediadump zei

And it's not even winter!

Cecilia zei

It's suppose to be spring, but yesterday felt more like autumn (without the leaves everywhere). I think I caught a cold because of yesterday :(

Een reactie plaatsen