Pagina's

25 mei 2010

I don't eat snails. I like fast food

Another video! But now it's a video in HD. I just sort of figured out how to upload HD videos on youtube. Now what's left to do is to get them in the full youtube screen.

Here are snails in our backyard. My mom puts those poor little gross things in a bottle, because they eat all her flowers :p

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
*Last photo is kind of out of focus (too bad), because I was afraid the snail would get away :$

Don't forget to watch in HD!



Funny Fact: did you know snails are hermaphrodites? Yes! They have both male and female sexual organs


You might also like:



1 opmerking:

jmediadump zei

Wow, the music makes it so exiting to watch a snail crawl out of a jar :P

Een reactie posten