Pagina's

17 mei 2010

The Hague

On Friday my bf and I went to The Hague (Den Haag) to buy his DSLR! Yeah!!! Now we both got one and we can shoot pics together :)

Queen Beatrix lives there, all foreign embassies and government ministries are located there, as well as the Supreme Court, Council of State and many lobbying organisations... The Hague... Sounds like a pretty important city huh? I've never really been there though (or maybe I have, but I can't remember).
I have been to Scheveningen (a beach) like 5000 years ago (which is a part of The Hague), but that's pretty much all I remember of The Hague.

Friday felt like the first time there for me. I wanted to go shopping in The Hague for a very long time, but I never really went there because I got Amsterdam (and who needs The Hague if you got Amsterdam only 20min away). Too bad I couldn't shop because I was broke and my bf didn't feel too well... :( I did do a little bit of window shopping though :)

The Hague totally surprised me! It's kind of a nice city (the sun might also be a influence)? It has these big impressive (and weird) buildings (that totally don't go well together) and a lot of old buildings and art (sculptures) around the city. There are also a few small parks.. I like to see some green in the (big) city. Didn't expect this from The Hague at all! I don't know what impression I exactly had before I went to The Hague, but I was pleasantly surprised by what I saw that day :)

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


You might also like:



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten