Pagina's

23 mei 2010

I photograph flowers, because they're cheaper than models and they don't move II

This was officially my "I photograph flowers, because they're cheaper than models and they don't move II" for the ones that weren't good enough for part I :P (I'm talking about the red, white and multicoloured one; they didn't fully bloom or whatever reason), but I made it into a more random post

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
*I like the white flower a lot!
*The 2nd photo was made in the train to Hoorn (it didn't exactly turn out the way I wanted, but it's ok)

*The spots you see in the 5th photo are balloons! I couldn't zoom more -_-" 


You might also like:



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen