Pagina's

19 mei 2010

A day without sunshine is like, you know, night

The weather today was great! Had to take some pics on my way home (and before I went to school hihi) :) This morning I felt awful, but now I feel great! :D No no I'm lying.. I felt great this afternoon. But in like 10 minutes...... -_-"


This is what I wore today. No black at all! (I tend to wear black a lot)

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
*I changed my small white belt for a small brown braided belt though


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


-studying-


You might also like:



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen