Pagina's

13 mei 2010

Alicia Keys

On Saturday May 8th I went to Alicia Keys with my bf and a whole bunch of other people. Too bad we had awful seats. I wish I could saw her face in real life instead of on a big screen. Her voice is beautiful though! And ofcourse she played the piano.
I had a lot of fun at the concert :)

Here are some photos and a video I took with my phone (Nokia E52). I wasn't sure if you could bring your (compact) camera with you, so I didn't :( And I regret it! I made more sound recordings than videos, because the quality of the videos were really really bad. These are just photos (and video) for an impression of the concert :p



Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


and last, but not least.. my bf with his bf :p

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


You might also like:



1 opmerking:

jmediadump zei

Check out the light show dude!

Een reactie plaatsen